Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beauty Tip # 1: Remove Nail Polish Without Remover!


Ladies don't you just hate when you have cracked or chipped nail polish and have already used up all of your remover. I have a quick and easy solution for you that will get the job done in no time,this is where that clear nail polish of yours is gonna come in handy,and guess what you don't have to even think about opening up your wallet . 



You can only use this trick if your nails are cracked or chipped, not fully covered in paint.



All you need is a couple of cotton balls and clear nail polish to do the job, the brand of the nail polish does not matter.



Apply a clear top coat to the nail, it usually takes about two coats when applying to nail for it to work correctly.



Once the clear top coat has been applied to the nail, take the cotton ball and rub off the clear coat. This is a very easy process and does not take a long time depending on how much nail polish is on your nails. So when you don't have time to run to the store to buy remover try this little trick and your cracked or chipped nail polish will be gone.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, finally! A beauty tip I can actually use! I always seem to forget to buy nail polish remover whenever I run out. I am constantly getting my nails done or doing them myself. But whenever I attempt to do them myself, they never seem to turn out the right way..but it is a big bummer when you mess up & realize you're out of nail polish remover. SO thank you for writing this post, I will definitely keep visitng your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete