Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beauty Tip # 9 Excess Glitter Removal

Ladies have you ever put on eyeshadow that have glitter in it, or maybe you even put a little on just to add a little flavor to your outfit, but it ended up being to much glitter and you can't get it off or you don't want to mess up the makeup you already have on? Well here's a little inexpensive way to remove it. Scotch tape, Yes I said it tape ladies that all you need and the glitter will be gone in seconds.


I hate when glitter from my eyeshadow gets under my eyes and I can't get it off.


Step 1: All you need is Scotch Tape





Step 2: Place tape under eye where the glitter is, make sure you rube it lightly not hard.
 

Step 3: Remove slowly that way you will not mess up the remainder of your makeup.


Step 4:
 Once you remove the tape you will see the glitter on the tape and it should be gone.


Step 5: Now you can go to where you need to without glitter everywhere.


Try it I promise it works!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely clever Reece! I normally use tape to get random bits of glitter off of my clothes, but I wouldn't have thought of using it to get extra glitter off from my makeup. I'll definitely give this a try next time! :)

    ReplyDelete