Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beauty Tip # 2 Vaseline is Your Best Friend

Ladies have you ever had eye makeup remover that just would not get the job done, or instead of remover you used a paper towel and water?Did you know with a little bit of Vaseline all of your eye makeup can be removed within seconds. I didn't believe it until I tried it and it works GREAT trust me. Vaseline only cost $1 in many stores so no stress of the wallet once again.

Vaseline is a great, cheap eye makeup remover.



 Vaseline and Petroleum Jelly is the same thing so either one you use will work the same way to remove eye makeup.

Apply Vaseline to each eye lid, it doesn't have to be much just enough to go over the makeup.


 After you have applied the Vaseline take a cotton ball or a piece of tissue and gently wipe off the makeup.


After you have applied Vaseline to both eyes and wipe off the eye make up your eye lids will be clear of any eye makeup.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have never heard of this before, but I'm definitely going to try it out. I wear a lot of eye makeup, and vaseline would definitely be a great alternative to the stuff I usually use that burns my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes in handy. Never would have thought of it but it works GREAT.

    ReplyDelete