Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beauty Tip # 8 Use Medicated Chapstick as a Cuticle Condition

When my lips get chapped the first thing I go to is Chapstick, but never have I thought that just like your lips get dehydrated, crack, and peel, so do your cuticles. Your cuticles need as much hydration as your lips and Chapstick believe it or not will help them. The Medicated Chapstick really helps heal, hydrate, and protect them.


All you have to do is rub the Chapstick over your cuticles once and repeat a few hours later to make sure you get your cuticles back to the way they use to be. This is a quick, easy and affordable remedy for your nails that will come in handy just when you need it.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never thought of doing this for my cuticles, but I'm definitely going to give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete