Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beauty tip # 12, 5 Beauty tips without spending a dime!!

Ladies beauty comes from within so here are 5 beauty tips that will help you love and appreciate yourself a little more.
  1. Stop saying negative things about yourself, for ex: " I;m ugly, I'm fat, I wish I could look like her etc..." you have to boost yourself up with positive words my favorites are the following below feel free to use them for yourself.
      1. I'm Beautiful
      2. I love me
      3. I will become healthier
    2.   Find a role model that you admire, or look up to that has achived something in life.

    3.   Give yourself a nutritional boost. Eat more colorful fruits and vegatables so you can have all the energy you need to stay healthy and beautiful.

    4.    Pump up your adrenaline, become more active try to get your heart rate up you will soon begin to notice how briter your cheeks and eyes have become.

   5.    Treat yourself, Take time and go buy yourself something or go get your nails and feet done. As women we are always on the go and somtimes we forget about our needs.


I hope these tips helped you out a little and remember you are beautiful...Have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely genius, Reece! Keep up the great posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a happy and helpful post. Good reminders.

    ReplyDelete